Thursday 14 January 2016

"No Matter Happens, Remain Attach to Allah"

Assalamualaikum & Morning...

 
Writing this post as early as 05:35 am is a bit unusual for me sebab saya jenis yang sangat blur di awal pagi..
 
Tajuk post tu pun rasa nyer ramai yang akan dapat hint isi kandungan post kan..well to be frank, I been heart broken for 3 times..all because of a person named GUY! Baru-baru ini saya dikecewakan lagi untuk kesekian kali nya..chewwwahhh ayat kan! hahahahaha...
 
To be exact, that guy proposed and talk to my dad that he want us to get married this year but unfortunately he cheated on me! (Best sgt kan..)
Didn't see each other for almost 2 months and there he goes...
I try really hard to keep this relationship since yelah kita perempuan ni bila sayang dengan someone we loved that person with all of our heart kan..
Trying figure things out (masa tu xtau lagi kenapa dia berubah 360 degree) kenapa hal ni boleh jadi, try to give him some space, try to talk to each other to find the solution but at the end of the day the things just don't work out..
 
After figured that he cheated on me, I made a decision (since he can't make up his mind..such a loser) I have to let him go although my heart will having a heart broken again..untuk kesekian kali nya. Well, tak kan nak mengharap lagi kan since he doesn't love me anymore. Of course I cry but I glad I have friends that always cheer me up.
 
But, I learnt a lot during this "dugaan".. always close to Allah..doa dikuatkan hati,diberikan ketenangan and menerima dugaan ini dengan hati yang terbuka. Maybe he is not the one..maybe he is not good enough for me as my parents always doa for me that I will meet someone that can be my imam, can be a good husband and a good father to my child (just like my dad of course). This "dugaan" also taught me one thing, no matter what happens, remain attach to Allah. Now, I trying to be a good daughter & a good muslim. Always looking for Him in good or bad..
 
Girls who facing heart broken or trying to fix something that you can't,
Before taking care of others feeling, please take care yours first. Others will never care about your feeling (except your closed one). If the guy you loved keep hurting, keep cheating on you leave him..find a better person. Heal yourself as you the one who lived up your life, not theirs. Don't try to hard to fixing something that can't be fixed. If he wanted to be with somebody else just let him be. Just keep in mind, maybe he is not the right one..keep searching and pray so that Allah will send you a better person..person who will appreciate you more,person who love you more, person who will taking care of you more..
 
"Allah takkan menguji umatNya melainkan mereka mampu untuk mengadapinya" - just remember this and In Shaa Allah you will be okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment